Thursday, October 7, 2010

ControlTop Pantyhose

Back by popular demand:


ControlTop Pantyhose

Control Top Pantyhose

Well there I was at K-Mart
on that dreadful, horrid day,
Shopping blue-light specials
and passing time away.
It was a lovely morning
there was magic in the air.
I never would have dreamed that
I was moments from despair!
I looked quit dashing in my suit
a charming shade or red.
And with my stomach sucked and tucked
I really turned some heads!
You see, I don't wear girdles
because that was grandma's style
They bound you up and turned you blue
you couldn't even smile!
So I'm hip today and dress it
just like all the rest...
Us women, we wear pantyhose
they hide the flab the best!
It happened in the toy aisle
where little children play,
I felt a "run" sneak up on me
my Control Tops gave away!
Well POUNDS of flesh and flab and chub
tumbled left and right...
And people scattered everywhere
to escape my cellulite!
As the run split down my wist and legs
it set my fat thighs free,
And everybody standing by
saw the truth of me.
People fainted, retched and screamed
I really could have died!
I tried to look anonymous
but there was no place I could hide.
"In that red suit, " somebody said,
"with her white fat bursting free,
She looks like a zit erupting. Look!
Lookit! Don't you see?"
They pointed and they shouted but
that still was not the worst.
The worst was when they evacuated
women and children first!
"Attention K-Mart shoppers!"
the intercom began,
"There was an "Act of God" in Toys
so get out while you can!"
If only it had ended there
and my agony been brief...
But so much more occurred that day
I wasn't spared relief!
My thunder thighs slapped up against
both aisles all stacked with toys.
And I wiped out the whole shibang
with most impressive noise.
My rolls of fat, my tubs of lard
attacked the plastic ships.
And the Rambo dolls could not compete
with my enormous hips!
Barbie dolls and G.I. Joes and
balls and games all flew,
My Control Tops now were all in shreds
there was nothing I could do!
"Why's that lady doing that?"
a little kid cried out.
Apparently he didn't know
what Control Top's all about!
A sudden hush befell the crowd
and I PROMISE this is true...
O'Reilly stood before me with
a television crew!
"You're going to make the headlines,"
O'Reilly smiled his evil way,
"This whole thing's so exciting!
You've really made our day!"
Of course I died a thousand deaths
embarrassment was great!
But O'Reilly didn't care
he thought that it was fate.
Please let me die, I prayed to God
just take me home to You.
"I know!" O'Reilly screamed to all
let's call Geraldo too!"
I won't bother with the rest
the memory pains me so...
But I have a word of warning
for you before you go.
Don't ever wear Control Tops
if you are built like me.
Don't ever shop at K-Mart
unless you wear size three.
Don't ever play with Rambo dolls
don't watch O'Reilly's news,
And don't forget this story, girls
when you have the blues!
tammy skaggs

No comments:

Post a Comment